In this blog, We discuss some of the Features of R Programming. Hope this blog will help you for all freshers!!
R is a statistical programming language, which can be used for predictive analysis, storage, and data visualization. It is designed by Robert Gentleman from the University of New Zealand and Auckland. R is also a software environment used for documentation, statistical analysis, and data modeling. R allows integration with procedures written in. Net, C, Python, and C++, etc.
There is a high demand for R programmers in India, particularly start-ups and companies looking for cost-efficiency. They also use it for their Artificial Intelligence products. They use R programming to create observable figuring devices and information that deals with objects and to provide other information management services.
People can start their careers in the programming field with the support of the R Programming Course in Bangalore and learn professionally under the guidance of business experts.
Features of R programming
- R programming is an important tool for implementing virtual statistical computation. It saves more time and gives error-free functioning.
- R is an interrupted language. Users do not need a compiler to build a program from their code until they use it.
- R programming language is one of the highly compatible with different programming languages like Dot Net, Java, C, C++and FORTRAN.
- R programming is necessary for data science, because of its versatility in the area of statistics. It is widely used in biology, genetics, and statistics.
- R programming can run on several operating systems such as Macros, UNIX, and Windows. It has an effective data storage facility and data handling.
- R programming language supports data frames, lists, arrays, and matrix arithmetic.
- R is also a vector-based programming language. A single command, allows users to perform several complex calculations and processes.
In Conclusion, Join the R programming Training in Bangalore at FITA Academy, and get the knowledge from the industry specialists that will help you to gain the essential skills to become an R programmer.